Sunday, April 23, 2017

Smell Good Sunday #17

"Smell Good Sunday" has been a running joke in my house as long as I have been married.

Hubby states it is his favorite day of the week as I am usually cooking up a storm and making the house smell good.

Share with us everything you have been up to this week!

A few rules though:
1. Link directly to your post and not the main page of your blog
2. No etsy shops or products for sale
3. Click around and visit other people, that's what makes this a party!






Featured post from last week:
Lemon Cake from Make Easy Cake







5 comments:

  1. Thankf you so much for featuring my Lemon Cake! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the invite to join in!...I will add this linky to my list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for asking me over! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for inviting me to your party, I added you to my Linky Party list. Hope you have a great week!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete